Some of the benefits for speaker hosts:
- Complimentary Virginia Meeting registration and course fees as applicable (CPR and Invisalign course fees will still apply.)
- Complimentary breakfast and/or lunch in our VIP room.
- Reimbursement for up to $150 total for dinner on the nights that you are hosting.
- Guaranteed attendance at the course(s) your speaker is leading.
What are the responsibilities of a speaker host?
- Make the speaker feel welcome!
- Transportation to/from the airport (hotel shuttle is also available for a fee).
- Take speaker to dinner and social functions (based on his/her wishes).
- Introduce the speaker during the course and make announcements at breaks.
See below for a full list of speaker host guidelines.
There are also benefits offered to monitors:
- Complimentary breakfast and/or lunch in our VIP room
- Guaranteed attendance at the course you will be monitoring.
What are the responsibilities of a monitor?
- Scan attendees in to the course (scanner and training provided).
- Remain stationed at the door of the course until the course begins.
- Remain in the back of the room during the course.
- Monitor the room and assist the speaker host in answering questions, etc.
See below for a full list of course monitor guidelines.
Question or for more informaiton on volunteering, contact Carter Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org