This webinar will investigate what it really means to own a dental business, and how the rapidly evolving oral healthcare transactional universe demands a greater degree of business acumen to potentiate success.
This course will enhance understanding of and deliver key takeaways regarding:
- How most dental practices differ from every other successful business from the start and why this is important
- The purpose of business strategy and developing a conceptual framework within which to understand strategy
- The differences between delegating responsibility and abdicating authority
- Why it’s so hard to get new administrative processes to stick
- How the office administrator can help build the owner(s) business mindset and skillset, opening new horizons for the practice